New! 12″ Rotating Pole Clamp/Setter
Wiring Harness Options:
-Universal wire harness $400
-14 pin (JD, Kubota, New Holland, etc.) +$ 500 wiring harness
-7 pin (Bobcat) +$650
New! 12″ Rotating Pole Clamp/Setter Product Overview
The Double Cylinder Pole Claw is designed to handle poles up to 32 feet long and up to 700lbs.
– With the Double Cylinder Pole Claw, the operator can set or take down light poles, solar panels, fencing or pole barns with speed and precision.
– From the control cab of the Skid Steer, Telehandler or Excavator the operator can pick a pole up off the ground or off the back of a trailer, and set it with extreme precision.
– The Double Pole Claw eliminates the need for cranes, slings, or extra man hours.
– The rubber lining prevents damage, and the second sequencing claw allows for the precision setting of light standards and pole buildings.
– Fits all Skid Steers equipped with the Universal Quick’Tach.
– Designed with 2 independent jaws that open and close one after another for pole security and operator safety.
– Mounted with rubber lining to protect the pole.
– The clamping is activated by two 2’’ X 6’’ cylinders and can be adjusted to regulate clamp pressure.
– Opens to 14 inches, closes down to 3 inches
– Assures quick and easy setting of Metal, Wood or Plastic Poles*
– Package Size (LxWxH): 68 x 46.3 x 27.6in
– Package Weight: 802lb
*= does not unclude solid wood poles
– ($600) Pole setter and backplate are designed for lifting and rotating light/standard utility poles, pole building posts, and posts up to 30ft. The upgrade provides reinforcement to the backplate allowing greater weight capacity for carrying poles/posts up to 45ft long.