The Prime Attach Pallet Forks are made to outlast others on the market. They are used for moving any palletized item and can be adjusted easily with the flip of a lever.
Along with the walk-through design, we take the time to professionally mill our 1 1/4″ slider bar on top. This top slider bar is met with a 1/2″ welded “T” design for added strength (this is a huge difference compared to a cheap set of pallet forks). The bottom rail is also designed to outlast our competitors with a reinforced professionally milled 1/2″ “T” design.
These heavy-duty forks have a 5,500 lb. capacity rating.
- Adjustable widths with locking lever
- Professionally milled 1 1/4“ x 3” slider bars
- 4′ & 5′ carriage options
- 4’ & 5’ pallet fork options
- Mix/match sets available
- Universal quick attach plate
- Fork lengths: 48 and 60 inches
- Carriage width: 4 and 5 ft
- Load rating: 5,500 lbs