New! 3 Point Quick Hitch
- High Compatibility: The quick tractor hitch has high adaptability with the loader, mainly suitable for Category 1 and Category 2 tractors. The 3-point quick hitch lets you easily connect your tractor to your loader in minutes, saving you time and labor.
- No Drilling Required: The top hook of the quick hitch has a 5-level adjustable position to fit most accessories. Therefore, it is no need for welding and not damage the tractor. Instead, back your tractor right up to the back of the adapter, hook into the top link bar and connect your lower lift pins.
- Rigid Alloy Steel: The quick hitch for the tractor is made of alloy steel. Due to alloying elements, its strength is 25%–50% higher than that of ordinary carbon steel. It has higher corrosion resistance than carbon steel under various atmospheric conditions.
- Reinforced Structure: The heavy-duty reinforced 3-point quick hitch is structurally stable and has 3000 lbs lifting capacity. The steel plates on both sides of the top hook are reinforced to a thickness of 0.16″. In addition, Triangle steel plate welding is adopted on both sides to increase stability.
- Effortless Operation: The lower link above the quick hitch, hydraulic, and lever principle for labor-saving operation. The spring-loaded lever to lock the lift. The two sides of the pin hook with the limit function strengthen stability and improve security.
Category 1 & 2 Tractors:
This heavy-duty reinforced 3-point quick hitch is designed to convert your category 1 or category 2 3 point hitch into a quick hitch. It is commonly used in landscaping and construction.
No Welding Needed:
This quick hitch comes ready to attach directly to your Tractors 3Pt hitch without any modifications or welding required. The 5-level adjustable top hook can be adjusted and fixed with bolts.
Heavy Duty Alloy Steel
The quick hitch for the tractor adopts high-strength alloy steel, which has high strength and strong compression resistance. Moreover, due to its good plasticity, it is not easy to crack after pressure processing.
Dimensions of Reinforcement
32″ x 24″ x 9″, The top steel plate is thickened, the thickness is 0.16″, and a triangle plate strengthens the two sides. The lower lifting pin hooks are located 29″ from center to center, 1.25″ thickness.
The lower link on the tractor has 3 points quick hitch. The force direction is vertical, with Spring-loaded levers to lock lower lift pins into place. The purpose of the pin hook is to fix the position.
The surface of the device is treated with powder coating, which has good adhesion, impact resistance, and toughness. In addition, the powder coating has high edge coverage, excellent corrosion resistance performance.
- Weight: 61lbs
- Dimensions: 32″ x 24″ x 9″