New! Fabric Storage Building 85x30x15
- Heavy duty galvanized steel frame constructed of 2 3/4″ 15 gauge pipe. The arch supports are spaced 6.5 ft. apart. The galvanized pipe has superior corrosion resistance.
- 14 total arches (28 total anchor plates)
- Includes diagonal side wind-brace supports at all four corners.
- All parts are pre-drilled for easy assembly. Includes all necessary bolts and hardware for assembly.
- The cover is UV treated to help resist the harmful sun rays that can deteriorate the cover prematurely. The cover is also designed to be fire retardant & is constructed of rip-stop fabric that has excellent resistance to wind, cuts & mold. The cover is a 10.5 ounce (PE) poly ethylene material which is equivalent to around 13 mils thickness. The kit includes 2 end walls, 2 door covers and the main cover. The cover is white in color with green trim on the ends and down the lower sides.
- There is a 11.5 ft. wide x 11.5 ft. tall roll-up door on each end to allow you to fit larger equipment.
- Includes a heavy duty poly rope that is used for securing the end walls to the frame. The main cover is secured to the frame using ratchet tension straps. This allows for maximum tightness of the cover which is essential to longevity.
- The building kit includes the necessary ground anchors to secure it directly to the ground……it is designed to secure directly to the dirt, gravel or blacktop. Many customers choose to anchor them to concrete blocks for additional height or added security.
- Overall this storage building once assembled will measure 30 ft. wide, 85 ft. long & 15 ft. at the peak. On average it takes 3 to 4 people around 24 hours to fully assemble and secure this storage building once the site has been prepared.
- The included crate and contents will weigh approx. 2,900 pounds.