Utilizing 4 swing away blades per spindle, this tiller makes breaking into virgin soil a breeze. This tiller is a great tool to use for developing food plots, gardens or seedbeds, as well as any other landscaping projects you may have.
The bidirectional motor saves you time and labor due to its ability to rotate the tines backwards or forwards, allowing you to pulverize the soil in one single pass without disturbing the soil a second time. The adjustable shoes make the Prime Tiller very versatile in a lot of applications, as they allow you to quickly set the digging depth. This tiller has the capacity to till 6″ deep. It operates on standard flow (15-24 gallons per minute).
- Four swing away blades per spindle
- Bidirectional motor / Bidirectional tine rotation
- Standard hydraulic flow (15-24 gallons per minute)
- Universal quick attach plate
Specifications (60″ Excluded)
- Width (till) 72″, 84″
- Overall Width 90″, 102″
- Depth 28″
- Height 25″
- Weight (lbs) 930, 1005
- Spindles 11, 13
- Required Hyd Flow 15-24 gpm Tine Rotation Bidirectional