New! 12″Hydraulic Skid Steer Duel Pole Clamp
– With the Double Cylinder Pole Clamp, the operator can set or take down light poles, solar panels, fencing or pole barns with speed and precision.
– From the control cab of the Skid Steer, Telehandler or Excavator the operator can pick a pole up off the ground or off the back of a trailer, and set it with extreme precision.
– The Double Pole Clamp eliminates the need for cranes, slings, or extra man hours.
– The rubber lining prevents damage, and the second sequencing clamp allows for the precision setting of light standards and pole buildings.
– Fits all Skid Steers equipped with the Universal Quick Attach.
– Designed with 2 independent jaws that open and close one after another for pole security and operator safety.
– Mounted with rubber lining to protect the pole.
– The clamping is activated by two 2’’ X 6’’ cylinders and can be adjusted to regulate clamp pressure.
– Assures quick and easy setting of Metal, Wood or Plastic Poles*
*does not include solid wood poles
Wiring Harness Options:
-Universal wire harness +$400
-14 pin (JD, Kubota, New Holland, etc.) +$500 wiring harness
-7 pin (Bobcat) +$650