New! CID – Severe Duty Bent Axis Piston Motor Brush Cutter (72″ or 78″) – 10” Cutting Cap.
CID SEVERE DUTY BENT AXIS BRUSH CUTTER
This is CID’s heaviest duty Skid Steer Brush Cutter. The attachment is powered by a seriously powerful Parker bent axis piston motor. With a continuous cutting capacity of 10″, you will be able to make quick work of practically all land clearing jobs that will come your way. Mulching teeth on the bottom of the blade carrier help grind material to grade, and leave a clean finish. The value of this attachment is that it also excels in smaller brush and heavy grass applications, making it a do-it-all land clearing attachment.
The Severe Duty Brush Cutter features a round blade holder, complete with four heavy duty 5/8″ AR400 steel blades and either 16 or 20 mulching teeth depending on the cutter width. The deck is built just as tough as the blades, using 1/4″ steel and reinforced with 3/8″ AR400 in the areas where it receives the most stress. The Severe Duty cutter is offered in a 72″ width and a 78″ width, with GPM flow available in a 20-30 motor, or a 30-50 motor. A case drain is required.
- 10″ cutting capacity
- 1/4’’ deck with sides reinforced with 3/8’’
- AR400 Piston Motor Direct Drive
- 4x bi-directional blades made with 5/8”
- AR400 Requires a case drain
- Available in 72”or 78″ cutting width
- 1/2″ Double round blade holder
- Mulching Teeth Standard on all Severe Cutters
- All CID attachments are American made and come powder coated and with protective hose sleeves to ensure maximum durability on all aspects of the attachment.
- 1875 lbs