NEW! TMG 30’x60′ Peak Ceiling Storage Shelter with Heavy Duty 11 oz PE Cover & Drive Through Doors
The TMG-ST3060 PE Fabric Peak Ceiling Storage Shelter provides an easy to assemble, durable outdoor storage solution or workshop for your farm, construction site, equipment dealership and more.
Approximately 1800 square feet of covered space to stockpile materials, work on projects, park vehicles and accommodate all other needs big or small. Able to install on any concrete pad or equivalent for versatile useability whether you’re working in remote, rural or industrial locations.
Made of strong, heavy-duty commercial grade polyethylene (PE) fabric that is triple layered to prevent tearing and provide a long-lasting shelter covering for many years to come. This fabric will allow some sunlight to permeate through, giving you and your crew a naturally lit working environment. No need to install any additional artificial lighting systems that strain your eyes and give you headaches. Even on cloudy days you will be able to see what you’re doing while staying dry and comfortable. Especially convenient for easy tear down and set up.
Roughly 12’ of entry and exit space provides a huge opening to allow workflow coming in and out. Use this shelter as storage for tools, large equipment, ongoing jobs, maintenance and mechanical labour. The PE fabric has a self-cleaning quality and comes in a vibrant white colour that reflects UV rays and makes any location it occupies look sharp, neat and professional.
- Can install on any concrete pad or equivalent for versatility and useability; provides a clean, professional covered space
- Avoid rusting of metals and warping of woods by stockpiling extra materials at your farm or worksite; keep them dry and extend their lifespan for use in future projects
- Easy to assemble and install while costing far less than a comparable commercial size building
- Commercial grade, 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure is long lasting, dependable and resistant to rust, wear and corrosion
- Commercial grade, triple-layer ripstop polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to fire, chemicals and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white
- Ample storage room with approximately 1800 square feet of covered space making for a spacious, protected outdoor area
- Designed with proper truss spacing for maximum strength and stability as well as approx. 12’ of entry/exit space that allows easy parking and dynamic workflow throughout
- Peaked roof design, dirt skirts and roll-up doors protect you and your equipment from the elements while adding to the shelter’s overall stability
- Collar beams added on end trusses to increase support strength and rigidity
- PE fabric is light permeable and allows natural sunlight to come through and illuminate the covered space so it’s easy to see; you’ll save costs by not installing artificial lighting
- Exact floor footprint: 30’ (W) x 59’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59″
- Truss quantity: 13 groups
- Peak ceiling height: 15′
- Truss tubes: 2.3” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: 1.65” – 17 gauge (approx.)
- Purlins on rafter: 60 of 5 rows
- Door entry/exit clearance on both endwalls: 12’ (W) x 11’ (H)
- Cover material: 11 oz PE fabric, 14 x 14 weave, 20 mil
- Footplates with pre-drilled holes (anchor bolts not included)
- Solid and durable assembly foundation required: Concrete slabs or equivalent