The CID Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher 44” is the newest edition to our cutter line-up. This forestry disc mulcher features a 44” diameter cutting area, and a machined and statically balanced disc. The Mulcher can mulch 4”. Available with two motor combinations, a 100 CC 20-30 GPM, or a 150 CC 30-44 GPM. The disc holds a total of 30 mulching teeth, easily providing the muscle for your toughest clearing needs.
Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher 44″ Specs.
- 44″ Diameter Disc-No Welding.
- 100 CC Motor Requires 20-30 GPM.
- 150 CC Motor Requires 30-44 GPM.
- 3/8″ Deck and Sides Allow for below ground cutting.
- Teeth on all surfaces, deck, and sides.
- 1″ Hinged Deflector Plate.
- Larger Trees can be vertically mulched quickly.
- Nimble and easily maneuvered.
- Attachments are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection.