The Prime Pallet Fork Grapple is one of the more versatile tools to have at the job site or around the farm. You can use it to haul a wide variety of items such as logs, concrete slabs, bales, pipes, rocks, etc.
We take the time to professionally mill our 1 1/4″ slider bar on top. This top slider bar is met with a 1/2″ welded “T” design for added strength (this is a huge difference compared to a cheap set of pallet forks). The bottom rail is also designed to outlast our competitors with a reinforced professionally milled 1/2″ “T” design.
- Universal quick attach plate
- Commercial-grade steel; professionally machined
- All pivot points are greaseable
- Universal flat face couplers
- 4′ & 5′ Widths
- 48″ & 60″ Forks Available
- Mix and match sets
- 5,500 LB Capacity
- 3,000 PSI cylinder