Prime Snow Blades are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality snow removal attachment available. They are built to handle all of the harsh winter conditions mother nature throws at us.
Prime Snow Blades are available in 6′, 7’ and 8′ widths to suit all skid loader types; either tracks or tires. Easily adjustable skid shoes allow the blade’s cutting edge to follow the contour of the ground so you can be confident that you will not roll back your new sod or damage surfaces underneath the snow. The Snow Blade pivots hydraulically up to 30 degrees, both left and right, to move snow without having to lift up and dump. This feature makes Prime’s Snow Blade an easy choice for the winter months.
All of our Snow Blades can be attached via a universal skid steer mounting bracket. Other features of the blade include a 3/4″ hardened steel bolt-on reversible cutting edge for strength and a 4-spring trappable blade for protection. All of our Snow Blades come complete with hoses and flat face couplers. Mother Nature can be unpredictable but Prime’s skid steer loader snow plows are reliable and ready for the challenge.
- Heavy duty; All steel construction
- 3/4″ bolt-on hardened steel replaceable cutting edge
- 4-spring trippable blade for protection
- Universal quick attach plate
- Easily adjustable skid shoe for depth control
- 30 degree angle hydraulic left & right pivot
- Includes hoses and flat face couplers
- Greaseable pivot pin