The Standard Snow pusher is a smaller version of our full size pusher, allowing you to get to areas a large machine could not reach. The low profile design offers greater visibility for small tractors and mini skid steers.
Standard Snow Pusher Specs:
- designed for compact tractors.
- Offered with a rubber or steel edge.
- Available Sizes: 48″, 60″, 72”, 84″, 96″.
Our X-treme Skid Steer Snow Pusher allows you to clear a parking lot quicker than a snow plow. The snow pusher edge is 1 ½” thick x 8” wide, adjustable, reversible and replaceable rubber so you won’t tear up the pavement. The mold board is ¼” and the sides are 3/8” thick for extra support. We also offer an optional bucket lip mount which makes it easy to pull snow away from buildings and sidewalks.
X-treme Snow Pusher Specs:
- 1 ½” thick x 8” wide replaceable rubber edge protects pavement.
- 1″ thick AR400 skid shoe.
- 3/8” thick sides for extra support.
- Bucket lip mount available.
- Optional steel edge.
- Available Sizes: 72”, 84”, 96”, 108″, 120″, 144″