New! Stout – Single Cylinder Rock Bucket Grapple with 3″ Spacing (48″ or 55″)
The Stout 5530 Series 3″ spacing Utility Rock Grapple Bucket is a Light Duty Utility attachment that is ideal for removing rocks from dirt. This Stout Rock Grapple Bucket has optional sides plates that can be added and removed by the operator. It will remove rock and debris larger than 3″ from the soil or other loose material. It is great as an agriculture grapple for uses a farm grapple or ranch grapple might need, like to move brush and small logs. It is available in widths 48″ and 55″ with 3″ tine spacing. The Stout Rock Grapple covers your Light Duty needs whether it’s a Tractor Grapple or Skid Loader Grapple.
- Weights – Approximate Grapple Weight/Shipping Weight
- 48″ Grapple – 410lbs/445lbs.
- 55″ Grapple – 440lbs/475lbs.
- Depth – 41″
- Height – 28″
- Widths – 48″ or 55″
- Tine Spacing – 3″
- Center Tine Thickness – 1/4″
- Outside Tine Thickness – 3/8″
- Grapple Opening – 39″
- Grapple Width – 35″
- Grapple arm thickness – 1/2″
- Optional Bolt on Side Plates (adds 30lbs)
- Optional Cylinder Guard (adds 10lbs)
- 1/2″ Flat Face Hydraulic Couplers
- Universal Quick Attach Mount – J2513 Specifications
- Hydraulic Cylinder
- Bore x Stroke – 2″x8″
- 2500 PSI Working Load
- Hydraulic Cylinders Automatically Adjust to Uneven Bucket Loads When Closing
- Made in the USA