New! Tree Shear with Grapple Arms
- The shear shape equipped blades are driven by a pair of hydraulic cylinders to finish the shearing action and cut off the tree trunk.
- The proper tree dia. is 0-15.75in.
- Designed for a general land clearing where materials are no more than 14 inches in diameter.
- Tree Shears feature solid cast shearing arms that deliver 60% stronger performance compared to competing products.
- Tree Shears are available with two different styles of sheer arms. These are the standard arm and extended arm designs and are Equipped with a guarded hardline to improve hose protection from abusive elements
- Maximum Cutting Size: 15.74 in
- Dimension(LxWxH): 75″ × 38″ × 45″
- Weight: 1565 lbs
- Tree Shear Dia.: 12″
- Suitable Flow:14-27 GPM
Wiring Harness Options:
-Universal wire harness +$400
-14 pin (JD, Kubota, New Holland, etc.) +$500
-7 pin (Bobcat) +$650